082016 | Queen Bee

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello everyone! \(★ω★)/ Glad to be back again. I've been a very boring person these days. I'm kind of in a rut; cycling between work - home most of the time but I'm still glad I have the chance to dress up a few times in a week. LOL. (⇀‸↼‶)

For starters, let me just say that I'm still obsessed with my Cherry Blossom Sukajan which I wore HERE but I got a new bomber jacket which I equally adore. It's this new navy blue silk bomber jacket from Jessica Buurman. It's such a quirky jacket and I'm REALLY obsessed with the bee embroidery. IT EVEN HAS CLEAR WINGS SEWED ON TO IT. ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡



I love wearing it with white pieces because I just love how Navy Blue looks with White! (°◡°♡) It's such a versatile piece. It looks a bit more put together than my Sukajan but I love them both a lot and I'm glad I got both!! o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o



Sometimes I laugh at the fact that I'm so obsessed with outerwear and I live in such a humid tropical country but luckily it's been pretty gloomy lately so I can sport these out way more than I usually can. (╯✧▽✧)╯ ALSO THIS IS JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT BUT... I've been so positive lately, it's kinda crazy and it's so NOT me. Haha! Well I hope this positive streak will go on for the rest of the year. Can you believe that it's almost the end of 2016?! SO CRAZY RIGHT!!! We only have 4 months til' we end this year.

TIME WENT BY SUPER DUPER ULTRA FAST!!!!! (⊙_⊙) I HAVEN'T EVEN ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING FOR THIS YEAR. HUHUHU. It's okay. We still have a few more months. Fighting ~ ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆


Well, hope you guys liked this post and outfit! Will be back in a week! SEE YOU SOON! ( ̄ε ̄@)

XOXO, M ♡

Navy Blue Sukajan Bomber Jacket c/o Jessica Buurman
Denim Skirt from Gifted from Japan
Star Cropped Shirt from a local Mall
Sk8 Hi Sneakers from VANS

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your outfit :)

    tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's a lovely jacket! I really liked the way you styled it, too. That star top is super cute!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That post is super cute, what a great last minute find! I love it xx You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe